HOKKAIDO BALLPARK F VILLAGE Announcing Partnership with Specialized Japan
Fighters Sports & Entertainment Inc. will open a directly managed store by Specialized Japan G.K. (headquartered in Atsugi City, Kanagawa Prefecture; Managing Director: Woong Bin Lim; "Specialized") on the first floor of THE LODGE, a commercial space located at the center of HOKKAIDO BALLPARK F VILLAGE (located in Kitahiroshima City, Hokkaido, which is scheduled to open in March 2023).
1. About the agreement
On the first floor of THE LODGE, an information dissemination base where visitors can experience and discover Hokkaido's unique attractions, Specialized Japan G.K. will open its very first "Experience Center" in Asia. The company-owned store will focus on providing a one of a kind riding experience, including e-bike & road bike test rides and rentals, along with guided tours.
The suburbs of F Village provide a rich natural environment suitable for cycling and well maintained municipality roads for cyclist. Through cycle sport initiatives based on this agreement, we aim to promote people to enjoy cruising around the entire area and to create an attractive cycling culture unique to Hokkaido.
- ‐ Planning and operating test ride events and bike tours to and from the store to promote F Village and cycle sports
- ‐ Featuring activities to improve and enhance the cycling environment in and around the F Village
- ‐ Fostering the next generation through cycle sports
- ‐ Educating young people about safe driving and promoting mental wellness and physical development through cycle sports
- SPECIALIZED HOKKAIDO BALLPARK F VILLAGE EXPERIENCE CENTER
- 1st floor in THE LODGE
- Flore space
- approx. 178㎡
- Completion date
- March 2023
- all year round
3. About Partners
Japanese subsidiary of a comprehensive cycling brand headquartered in the United States.
“Pedaling the Planet Forward” The goal is to improve people's health and quality of life through cycling, as well as to improve environmental and social issues. Mountain bikes, road bikes, cross bikes, kids bikes, e-bikes, and other models that utilize the same technology as the bikes ridden by top professional riders are sold worldwide.